Reusing your displays
Now more than ever, businesses are on a budget, and seeking display solutions that can be re-used, and reduce overall budgets.
Create a reusable display
- Consider a design that packs flat, so it will use minimal storage space to be used again
- Consult a designer to create display units that can mix and match, or be reconfigured into alternative layouts
- Question your materials. Does it really need to be heavy duty? What could you do with lightweight materials?
- Do it differently. Just because trends are calling, how could you kick off your own distinct visual trend?
- Make it a one product, many functions display! Add drawers, cupboard doors, storage.
What does your Brand want to be known for? Style? Humour? Innovative design? Let this be your guiding light
Creating engagement for the audience
Want people to stay longer?
Having an engaging story about how your display is reusable, considerate of the environment, repurposed from another use, is a story that your audience will remember after they walk away.
Consider the free or low cost options you could source. Many businesses have crates, boxes, etc that you can source for a lower price.
Recycling a display
Yes! There are so many organisations in need of free or low cost displays.
Alternately, you can create a relationship with a local event hire business. Contact a smaller business, one with eco concerns, use your connections to foster great working partnerships that are a benefit for all.
Avenues for re-use:
- Charities and not for profit organisations
- FB theatre prop and backdrop groups
- Swap and trade FB groups
- Contact local council to discuss their needs, could their events/youth/business/education departments use these again, or know people who could?